Affordable Nursing Care Services
Dementia Caring provide assisted care, house keeping, home maintenance, respite services, dementia care support, personal care and nursing services.
Before providing you with dementia care, respite service, assisted care and more carer support services, one of our Dementia Caring Registered Nurses will conduct a full needs assessment to ascertain the exact level of care you require. From this, we’ll work with you to build a package that meets your precise requirements.
Our registered nurses of nursing care services will be able to provide the following services:
- Comprehensive nursing assessments
- End stage dementia care
- Personal care – high needs
- Dementia specific care plan management of nursing services
- Catheter care
- Colostomy care
- Early intervention dementia therapy care plan
- Chronic disease management such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory
- Palliative and end of life care
- Wound management
- Medication management, including injections
- Vital sign monitoring
- Pressure area care
- Assisted care
- Diabetes management
- Enteral nutrition, nasogastric and PEG feeds
- Continence care including catheters and product selection
- Bowel care
- Nursing services
- Stoma care
Many of your nursing needs can be met in the comfort of your own home, rather than spending time in Hospital. Dementia Caring registered nurses specialise in delivering care in your own home and as a result, many of the above services can be provided to you without you having to make regular trips for nursing services to the hospital.
Get in touch with our team today to find out how we can help with specific reference to your situation.
Contact us for assisted care, house keeping, home maintenance, respite services,dementia care support and personal care services.