Dementia Day Centre – TAKING ENROLMENTS NOW
Conveniently located next to Westfield
at Bondi Junction
1 – 9 Gray St, Bondi Junction
Our Wellness Day Centre provides support, socialising, and tailored to meet the needs of each individual. We provide affordable flexible respite. Please call our friendly team today on 1300 760 110. See our
Dementia Day Centre
Affordable Care and Fun For Your Loved One!
- Respite for carers. Choose to from 1 hour to the whole day.
- Social & learning activities, games, simple exercise.
- Care plans and personal care available.
- Controlled and safe environment.
- Transport to and from the club, meals, therapeutic activities and a comprehensive advice and assistance in obtaining government funded services.
- Full range of meals available – breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
- Qualified and experienced management team and aged care workers and care givers.
Benefits Of Attending Our Centre
Improved Quality Of Life
- Our services incorporate activities and therapies designed to help alleviate the stress for families caring for their loved one. We believe living in your own home provides a better environment for maintaining quality of life.
Expertise in Dementia Care
- Our Care Givers are specially trained in providing the highest quality care to people living with dementia. Our deep understanding and techniques are aimed to promote independence.
Dementia Carer Advice and Support
- We can offer information to families to help you manage at home. Ultimately we aim to enable your loved one to stay at home for longer, keeping the family together for longer.
- Activities Program is developed by Program Manager.
- Day outings for shopping, picnics, park visits, ferry trips, and afternoon drives.
- Cooking classes, indoor bowling green, billiards, men’s shed, and gardening facilities (supervised).
- Personal care for those with higher needs including medication prompting, assistance with toileting, feeding, personal grooming, nails and hair care.
- Optional extra services for those who want to be pampered including manicure, massage and hair dressing.
- Our Care Givers are specifically trained in dementia care to provide the highest quality personal care for our clients.
- All of which promotes a high quality of daily life and encourages social interaction reducing the anxiety and restless frustrations of the person’s Dementia level.
- We tailor our service to the stage of dementia and stimulate the mind & senses with a range of activities and specialist techniques.
- Case management and assistance in sourcing government packages.
Please contact our team to arrange an initial assessment to elect personal and medical details. Based on the information a personalised care plan will be designed for your loved one. We have several groups attending from independent seniors to higher care needs.
SUPPORT, ACTIVITIES & SOCIALISING
Cooking, arts, social events and much more. Benefit by being part of an active community setting.
GROOMING, PAMPERING & RELAXATION
Massage, manicure, hair dressing, foot care, aromatherapy. We make our clients feel good again.
MIND & SENSORY STIMULATION
Programs designed for an individuals needs that maintain independence and reduce stress.